Rampulla's Martial Arts incorporates all the protocol and discipline of a more traditional martial arts studio, but in a unique and fun manner for our students.
5 - 7 year olds
• Development of general movement skills
• Organized physical activity
• Exploration of risk and limits in safe environments
• Active movement environment
• Physical activity with an emphasis on fun and skills development.
In addition, our students grow emotionally and learn about respect, discipline, self-control, concentration and goal setting, as we instill these values employing the distinctive traditional methods. The program is progressive, using belt promotions as the strong motivator.
7 - 9 year olds
• Overall movement skills
• General, overall development
• Integrated mental, cognitive and emotional development
• ABCs of athleticism: agility, balance, coordination and speed
• ABCs of athletics: running, jumping, etc.
• Develop strength through use of own body weight exercises
• Introduce simple rules of fair play and ethics of sport
• Well-structured programs without periodization
• Physical activity.
As children get older, their training becomes more serious and intence. We teach all our kids the same program as the adults. Making the trasition from the kids classes to the youth classes seamless
to be put on our waiting list.
We will notify you when a space is availible.